Saturday, April 16, 2011

HIT UP WITH STRENGTH

This blog will be bringing you all the hardcore bitty gritty of
the Tokyo scene, interviews with and pictures from the best of
best. The crews and their campaigns, insider views on the now
exploding street art that Tokyo has become famous world wide
for. I will not boast name tags in this introduction. I may not take
you to every single gallery exhibition, I do promise some deep shit
however. I will be taking you to the underground the real mad
underground.

members of the MAD UNDERGROUND RESISTANCE aka MUR


















I will tell you now, that just to have gotten up in the TYO is STATUS...
That very same status has been claimed by the few who do come
here for that very reason, the pics and videos that are taken bring
great rewards back home, like some battle star medals to prove
you were on the FRONT LINE The flow and flux of star searchers
came after artists like FUTURA, HAZE, DOZE and QUICK, made
their markings on the walls in the early and mid 90's and later followed
by ANDRE, and hardcore bomber BNE, wanted by the FBI.
NECKFACE a newer name on the international map has showed his
presence the hood. I will also take you back, way back to the start sometimes.

In the mean time, take a second to read some history and catch
up with the draft.

http://www.graffiti.org/faq/stanchfield.html



No comments:

Post a Comment